What kind of shampoo does your tween use?

My daughter is turning 9 soon and I'm beginning to think maybe she needs a older kids shampoo but I don't know what or if they make it,what does yours use and are they 9 and should a almost 9 yr. old still use kids shampoo like loreal kids shampoo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• when i was that age i just used regular shampoo..not kids shampoo.. i don't see the harm in using a regular shampoo..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My guys use a combo kind of Pert Plus for Dandruff. My teenage neice uses a shampoo for blonds and another one for swimming cuz she is on a swim team
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We use Garnier Fructis and Pantene shampoos. I used to be a hairdresser (for 17 yrs) and salon ones are over priced and over rated definely. I only used baby shampoo swhen she was a baby and then straight to mild shampoos.
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 7:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My daughter uses Nexxus shampoo and conditioner, and then a Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner every other night (she has thick curly hair).

Answer by missanc at 9:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Let her use the same shampoo you use
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think it would b fine for her to keep using the same shampoo. I still use baby shampoo on my 12, 11, and 9 yr old. It doesn't leave residue build up and it works wonderful on tangles. Just between us i like to use it too!!!!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Bed Head is a fabulous line for Tweens. :) that's what my 10 yo dd uses :)
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 9:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Bed Head is good, but it's expensive.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2010