Does anyone know???????????

Is there any way that someone can get on my computer and read anything I have typed on here, as far as posts and questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I'm sure they could, if they knew your password.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• if you have your password saved so that you don't have to remember it every time - YES

if they would know what your password is -YES

if someone placed a keystroke (records what keys are pressed and can basically give out absolutely anything you do on your computer) - yes
    Anonymous

• agree with anonymous.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Also if you don't LOG OUT they can just come back to www.cafemom.com they can just open up your internet browser and be signed in as you..... Especially if your internet cash is NOT cleared!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• If someone is determined enough to, they can get anything from your computer..even things that were supposedly "wiped clean"...that's what forensic computer specialists do for the police, FBI, CIA, etc. Clear out your cache from your web browser. Make sure that your ID on Cafe Mom or any other site is not one that will be recognized by anyone who knows you. Don't ever say anything online that you don't want people to see. Nothing ever published on the internet EVER goes away. Just ask young adults who are applying for jobs....HR people look up their Facebook and My Space pages...and they wonder why they don't get the job...could it be the photos of them drunk and goofing around????
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 9:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• There is a key stroke program that can repeat everything you've ever typed. My bother and his wife both used it to make sure the other was behaving. Scary huh?
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 10:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008