WHAT COULD BE GOIN ON???

OK SO I THIK I COULD BE PREGGO....THIS MONTH I HAVENT HAD AN ACTUA PERIOD...I ONLY BEEN SPPOTING BROWN...TODAY I THOUGHT I HAD MY PERIOD BECAUSE SOME WATERY PINKISH STUFF CAME OUT..LIKE AROUND 10 AM... ONE HOUR LATER WEN I GOT HOME I WAS ABOUT TO PUT I A TAMPON WEN I NOTICED IT WAS LIGHT BROWN....AS OF RIGHT NOW ITS GONE....WHAT OUL DIT BE..I TOOK TWO TEST AND WERE NEGATIVE..I TOOK AN E.P.TNEGATIVE BUT THERE WAS A REALY LIGHT LINE FORMING A POSITIVE YOU COULD BARELY SEE THE LINE.......NOW IM SPOTTING BUT WEN I WIPE MY SELF ITS BROWN WIT WHITE WATERY STUFF...HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY????ANY ADVIDE ON WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait a few days for your period to come or wait a few days and take another HPT.

or option #3 go to a doctor.
    Anonymous

• i think it could just be your period about to start..mine used to start like that...well..i also always had an abnormal period anyway so...But yea..back before i was pregnant i took tests and i always got that faint line...so..like anon said, option 3 could be to go to your doctor...id say, call your Gyno and talk to them and they'll tell you if you have a soft uterus...if it is starting to change then theres an EXCELLENT chance that ur pregnant. good luck! =)
    Anonymous

• i have spotted that brown watery stuff durring my pregnancy- i would go get a blood test
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 9:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• last night when I wiped it was light pink with a dot of blood in it. I usually only have that on the day I start and then it has cramps with it and turns red. I went again to the bathroom last night and it still was there. nothing today. I won't have my period till november 3rd which is Monday and I'd only be exactly 4 weeks then
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 9:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2008