Is it normal to feel emotional,bored and impatient during the last two months of pregnancy?

Emotional wreck, and Lonely.

haynmama2010

Asked by haynmama2010 at 4:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes....very...
    Mystic1Pen

Answer by Mystic1Pen at 4:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sounds about right. I had some serious babyitis. Part of it is hormones, part of it is anticipation, part of it is fatigue, part of it is just being DONE with certain aspects of pregnancy.... All very normal. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Aw, it is common. I feel the same way, I'm at 31 weeks.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 5:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yep ! it sure is ! my first was my worst for that...very impatient, especially the last two weeks....my second was the worst for emotions...if you looked at me sideways i might have cried or flew into a fit of rage, lol....hehehe, i remember this one time i walked into Subway and asked for my favourite veggie sub....i was looking forward to it all day...the guy said he just finished up an order of over a hundred subs for a party and was out of sub buns temporarily....i instantly started crying....then i felt stupid for crying and turned it into anger...i told him he should never pi$$ off a pregnant lady esp when it came to food...he tried to substitute the bun with those small buns...i told him only if he gave me two for the price of one sub....he agreed just to get me out of there, and boy did he ever move fast once he started making them...then I got all sentimental, thankful and apologetic, crying again, lol ! poor guy !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2010