What was going on at the moment when you said, " It doesn't get better than this"

We all have a moment when we know, this is the best moment yet! What was going on in that moment for you? (Plz leave the bedroom moments out of this one) Plz keep it clean for the little ones. thank you.

My moment was on our 30th wedding anniversary. My husband faced God, our family and friends to tell me how much he loved me unconditionally. (I weigh 284lb, hair thin & falling out, false teeth, on oxygen, barely walking, he has to dress & clean me up, & i'm sleeping in a hospital bed alone) Yet, he spoils me, kisses me, opens the car door, and still tells me, "I Love You." No ladies, it doesn't get any better than this!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• You are so blessed. Your husband adores you. I always say its what counts on the inside not the outside. You are right it does not get any better then that. You sound like such a wonderful and sweet person you are so lucky to have one another. Lots of Hugs!!! This made my whole day sounds like my mom and dad they to adore each other. You are truly such a role model for us gals.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Auuuhhhhh, sta517 that was so wonderful of you to say. Thank you. I consider it quite an honor to be up there with your mom and dad! Yes, we do adore each other. Sometimes it cute listening to one person tell another, "Oh no, they've been married for years." Then the other person says, "and they still hold hands?" We smile from ear to ear! My husband will say, I hold her hand so she won't slap me and she holds mine so I won't fall down!" I have to laugh at that point. I mean, I'm 4'11 & he's 6'2. Auuuhhhh, we should just slap each other silly, fall down together & get it over with!!! Did I tell you we're still on our honeymoon? No one said there had to be a time limit! LOL
    Again, thank you for the beautiful comment.
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 6:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• the mornin i looked into my youngest son's eyes for the first time, with his brother and sister on each side of us...... yupp life couldn't and probably won't get better then that!
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 7:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Well, after reading this I hope the moment is yet to come and will be when my husband and I are old and gray and still holding hands as mentioned already. Your post made my morning, Prayerpartner. I wish you continued love and blessings. HUG
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I hope in 20 years I have that with my husband. I know with how we are now I can really see that we will be like that. I know that we love each other very much. We have been together 10 yrs on Nov 9 and have 5 beautiful children. We still act like teenagers in love. I am so happy that you have a husband that loves you and treats you like you deserve.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thank you. I was laughing at your reply to me. I new you were such a special person, I just looked up your profile. You not only adore your husband you adore your children as well. Tonight when I talk to my mom I am going to tell her there is somebody just like you and dad. I wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year, cheers to you and your husband for another great year in love!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• riding my horse out in the woods.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010