How did the Lord make a difference in your life?

There are moments when we know the Lord did something. What did He do in your life? If you DON"T BELEIVE IN GOD, we understand. plz then, skip this question. Thank you. Plz keep this clean for the young ones. thank you.

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:11 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God saved me from a life of self destruction. He gave me a wonderful, godly husband who is patient loving and kind. He blessed me with my son and he forgave my sins. He saved me from my path of darkness. God is great.

There are a million day to day things that the Lord helps me with.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I truly believed He saved my DD. She had a seizure in August and became very ill. The Doctors could not tell us what was wrong, if she would wake up, or if she would be a different person if she woke up. We prayed and asked for help. It has been almost 3 months since she got sick. We still don't know what happen, although everyday she makes wonderful progress.

I pray everyday thanking God for helping her and helping us.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• made me realize I had a mind of my own and that I didn't need symbols or dieties to live a good life and make my own decisions.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He helped me through my childhood. I carry him in my heart as we go through this life.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He has done so much for me. The biggest of course, sending his son to die for us. Put that personally. Me. He died for me. I'm not worthy of that. Someone loved me enough to want me to live. Do you ever stop to think how amazing and wonderful that is? My life has not been easy. I've been through a lot . But God has been there the entire time, holding me up, sending comfort, reminding me that all of this, bad as well as good, is just temporary and the real life begins in heaven and that one is forever. Even with all the trials I have much to be thankful for.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He has done so much but first and foremost He gave me everlasting life. He rescued me from the New Age movement by sending His Holy Spirit down on me very strong. He's given me wisdom and discernment. He's taught me how to forgive. He's taught me how to love. He's given me compassion for the lost. I'm still working on specific issues from my childhood and such, but I know that if I trust in Him, He will pull me through and I will be completely healed.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No, he never did. Clean enough?
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Oh He has made a huge difference in my life in countless ways. He blesses me daily and I wake up every morning in a good mood because of His love within me. He is forever changing my perspective on things and keeps taking me deeper into His heart sharing more of WHO He is to me. He speaks to me daily through my eyes, ears and heart. He continually pours out through me love and compassion for those who believe that He never spoke to them or made a difference in their lives. He reminds me of how much those people are so loved and cared for even if they cannot see it! These are the things He does with me and it makes a difference in how I see people and their hearts.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The Lord...not much.

The LADY, however has done wonders.

Christianity drove me to drugs, but the UNconditional love of the Goddess brought me home.
    BLESSED BE!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Bumped ya.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010