5 WEEKS PREGNANT!!

WHAT WERE YOUR SYMPTOMS AT 5 WEEKS PREGNANT? MY SYMPTOMS ARE SORE BREAST,NAUSEOUS,BLOATED AND ALITTLE CRAMPY. ARENT I SUPPOSE TO HAVE OTHER SYMPTOMS LIKE MORNING SICKNESS. IM JUST ALITTLE SCARED BECAUSE TWO YEARS AGO I HAD A MISCARRIAGE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nothing really except sore nipples and a little cramping (not painful)
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 6:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• well a little painful if i remember right i am 38 weeks but i was so scared to i went to the er like twice in the beginin once the first trimester is over you will feel a little better but i still worry over everthing
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 6:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• and i never got morning sickness im having a boy i hear thats linked
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 6:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I had nothing. None of those symptoms. I didn't even know I was pregnant until 19 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• How many times are you going to ask this question? Every woman experiences pregnancy different and each pregnancy can be different. You might need to see a psychiatrist to help you through whatever it is your going through.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• At 5 weeks I had cramping. That was all. I have a little morning sickness off and on, but not nearly as bad as I did with my first. I had the sore breasts with my first really bad. I think for maybe the first 12 weeks, then it went away. Don't stress about the miscarriage thing, if it is going to happen, it is going to happen, nothing much you can do about it, but stay positive. I know so many people say morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy, but lots of people don't ever experience it. My sister never had it with either of hers.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I only really remember nipple tenderness and bloating! And as far as miscarriage..I know PLENTY of people who have miscarriages and then have several kids! My 'future' (lol) step sister has had 4 miscarriages and has a healthy 6 month old girl! So as long as the pregnancy starts out right (implantation etc) you should be fine! But most of the time .. miscarriages are not your fault..just didn't go right from the start! Hope this helps a little! Just get an appointment asap and hopefully will calm your nerves a little!
    brittneyk86

Answer by brittneyk86 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010