Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


What is a "siggy"? I am new so I have no clue what this is..Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 7:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 10 (487 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • People keep asking this and there have been answers but I am not sure if they have been correct. So I am eager to hear what you get.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 8:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

  • It is a signature. You can add them on to posts and replies. Some have picturess and some are just your name in a somewhat fancy way. :-) There are groups on here that you can join and have people makeyou one. They're really cool.

    Answer by Mom2Dano at 9:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

  • Siggy is the abbreviation for signature. You can add one by going to your Home tab and clicking on Personal Details. If you want one with graphics, there are groups that design them.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in About CafeMom
Putting pictures in Answers

Next question overall (Pregnancy)