okaaaaaaaaay, it's reeeeeeeeeeeally simple: adult content

Here's how it works - I post the question - YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEAD the posted question.............IF IF IF IF you have read in ANNNNNNNNNNd understand the question - THEN you answer the question! If you deviate from these steps AT ALL the you look like an idiot!

Can you please, please please please read the question FIRST!!?? And no, I am NOT hiding behind the anonymous button either!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Girl we all need to vent at times...it's part of life...venting is a a stress reliever...SO VENT AWAY...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• lol, High 5. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wouldn't that be a great idea.......

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sounds like a good 'game plan'
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I hate when that happens...
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 9:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yeah, I hate it when people talk about beating their dogs, too.

Just kidding! OMG it drives me crazy when people "answer" a question and you can tell after 2 words that they didn't read the question, or they just didn't understand it and decided to just get some credits dumping an answer. It's funny, though, when they hide behind anon because they think people care so much about what they have to say that they'll be tracked down and harassed or something. People are sad and a little stupid. How hard is it to read a question and make sure you know what they're saying/asking before you answer? Not very difficult. If you don't understand it, scan any other answers for clarification, and if you find none, ask about it before you form a response to the actual question. If it's too long for you to read all of it, skip it! If you don't know anything about the subject, skip it!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• mama welcome to the real world...it is not just limited to this site or any other sites...sometimes A LOT of times even talking to someone they only hear what they want to hear or the fist few words...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• im sorry=D

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• angrybanging head into wall

Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 7:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Zoeyis: I agree 1000%! I know that there is an array of varying intelligence here, but COME ON!! I SWEAR sometimes most of the time people are talking as though they only read ever 4th word I wrote - but suddenly they are experts and well of COURSE I ought to have consulted them first! Stupid me!!

Babylove76

Comment by Babylove76 (original poster) at 7:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2010