Do your kids wear uniforms to school?

My kids wear uniforms and I absolutely love it!! I don't have to buy 100's in new clothes for them to be "stylish" each day and it keeps the bickering down at school.
It's wonderful!
Do your kids wear them? Are you for uniforms or aganist them?

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in

• my daughter wears a uniform and it makes getting her ready for school so easy......it wasnt anymore expensive to buy the uniforms stuff and she can wear her jeans on weekends or to school.....autistics arent too hard to please on the weekends.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 8:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Nope, but I can see the advantage. No judging as far as clothes go. Equal standing there.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Mine does. And there is still uniform judging. I bought less clothes when he didn't wear uniforms.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:11 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My children do, and I love it. The only issue I have is I also have to buy non-uniform clothing for them as well, so it's like I'm actually spending more. I mean, then can't wear their uniforms on the weekends or days they are allowed to 'dress down' at school.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2010