what's going on this morning?

tell us what you doing and what time it is

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 7:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 6:45 am here, 1 of my boys is up and getting ready for school and as soon as he is done in the bathroom I have to get the 2nd one up and in the tub and the 3rd up and dressed (he had his bath last night). Then take the 2 older ones to their schools. I had hoped to take a nap sometime today as I really did not sleep very much or very well last night, but somehow I don't think the nap will happen. Too much to do today with a few errands to run, a house to clean, laundry to do and I have to work 8 hours as well. So I have the feeling it is going to be a LONG day today.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• 8am. I just got my kids to school and in a few minutes I am heading to school, then home to do homework, dishes, pick the kids up from school and do their homework, then off to work for me until 1am and then do it again tomorrow.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• 7am i been up since 5:30 got my daughter up and ready for school.boyfriend left to go to work.daughter got on bus at 6:20 and im just having some time on computer.baby is still asleep and i am coming down with a cold or something so i dont feel good
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It is 8:40, I am drinking coffee, checking out the CafeMom Q&A board. Trying to work up the gumption and the want to to actually get up and do some house work.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It's 8:45 am and I have been up since 6:15. My 9 month old daughter is sleeping late today, and I have been able to clean the kitchen, bathroom and done 2 loads of laundry and now I am on cafemom. But it's weird because I am always hoping dd will sleep late, but than when she does, I spend alot of time checking on her and waiting for her to wake up.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It is almost 9 am and my kids are at school thought i would spend some time on here then go clean, maybe go do some things around town
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It's 10:30 and I just got in from class and I should be studing
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It's 11:25 and I'm checking in on my CafeMom groups. I've done some laundry, started the bread machine, and I'm heading for the bank next and the library and need to do a little shopping.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• about to clean the house and its 11:53am
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The kids are on fall break this week, so I slept in this morning because I didn't have to get them up. Still, even with that and a hunt for my keys, I got to work 10 minutes early. Before my customers started calling/emailing, I had time to nuke a reduced calorie breakfast sandwich from the freezer and get my 1st cup of coffee. The sky is icky here, I can't tell if it'll rain or just keep threatening like it has for almost 2 weeks. Hoping it doesn't rain on Halloween! Time now: 10:16 am.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2010