Prayer Requests...

I've been praying for "everyone" when we do our evening prayers. Please include a list of people you've been praying for that could use a little extra prayer during the days.

I'm always praying and would be nice to pray for some specific people around the world. :)

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow.. such disrespect... but thats to be expected from hurting hearts.

Please pray for my Pastor's mom, she is battling with Cancer. That illegal, disgusting not from God disease. He is on his way to see her today I believe. She lives in another state so he is flying out there.
    If you do not mind I do not want to post real names so for the Pastor you can call him Brandon and for his Mom, Faye :-)
    If you want to you can pray for me, a job, housing, financial breakthrough. I am in complete trust with the Lord in these areas in my life but can always use prayer! Thanks!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would appreciate a prayer for my son, Rob Morgan. He is married and has 3 kids, 14,13, and 10. He is 43 and has RA. He has had both knees and his left elbow replaced because of it. He is waiting to have the right elbow fixed. He owns a restuarant and business has really fallen off due to the economy Thank you for your kindness.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• How is this ridiculous? Seriously? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Shirley, Richard, Bella
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Jesse --that he will one day talk.
    Lexi --finding a home, doing well in her job, finding faith.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• But you forgot that there were 2 moes... they all sustained severe head injuries! They need prayer!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Not entirely comfortable listing to a stranger online a list of people's names. No offense, but thanks :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• BTW OP, pull head from sphincter before posting ridiculous questions about anon responses to PRAYER REQUESTS.

I don't hide behind the anon button, but I agree that if you ask an asinine question, you'll be getting an asinine response.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Moe, Larry, Curly... Shemp too..wth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2010