Could there be a Paranormal and/or Metaphysical Category?

Please bump.

I've seen a lot of women on here who've had questions pertaining to these ideas. They don't really seem to fit anywhere in the categories listed. These questions end up getting lost in some random category

Thanks!!

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 8:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I always post those in Religion & Beliefs, since they go hand in hand. Paranormal and metaphysical things are beliefs, so I think that's fitting for them. I do wish that there were subcategories, though, like Christianity, Paganism, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• They usually go in the religion and beliefs section since most people tend to connect the paranormal with their faith.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't think there are enough questions about it to have it's own section. It would get old fast. Religion & beliefs is a good place for that. It's halloween now anyway, people talk about that stuff a lot around this time of year...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think it would be cool to have. Also to have a place for dreams and interpretation of dreams. Hmmm...
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 8:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• So, when more people start asking about it when it's NOT Halloween? Hmmm.. I guess one could go one step further and just say, "Oh, there's a group for that."
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I haven't seen any posts about it. What category have you been seeing them in?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010