Hiding behind the anonymous button once again...

Gotta love the cowards who hide beind it.

If you're going to answer a question, (honest answer or being a smart a**) don't hide behind the anonymous button.

If you feel as if you don't want your identity to be known, DON'T RESPOND!!! It's simple.

Especially if it's a post about a PRAYER REQUEST and you reply with LARRY, CURLY and MOE! Have a freaken heart and let the darn prayer request be sincere. Don't have a real person who needs an extra prayer, DON'T ANSWER!!

Sheesh, didn't know it was rocket science.

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Thank you...I was just thinking that last night. I, myself, am not always the most sensitive or political person when answering a question, but am willing to "take the hits" in response to my replies. If you have an opinion, then be proud/secure enough to back it up. Thank you OP for saying it out loud....Have a nice day.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hooray!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hopefully they are not actual members of this community but a troll invading us!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• BUMP I agree!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Bump
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 8:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• bump!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yeah i hate those ppl that say hurtful things but wont leave theyre real name too
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 9:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Totally Agree!! They should all keep their PMS to themselves and be an adult. But I am sure they have looked for help and/or sympathy here without being posting anonymous in the past. Two-faced & just juvenile. Can you believe these are Mothers and are supposed to be teaching their children manners & respect??? Not Nice!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I had just talked about this yesterday in response to another post. Now that so many members have earned their anon button back, they're also back to abusing it by posting rude & insensitive things. Seriously people, if you're not going to add to the conversation or don't have something nice to say, move on!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hmm.. Last time I checked, asking a question about specific people I could PRAY for was not "asinine" in any way, shape or form.
    If this bothers you so much, then why reply? I have 9 other people who agree with what's going on, why go in and put your NEGATIVE comment in the middle?
    Props for not using the anonymous button though.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Comment by AtHomeMommy-3 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2010