do you wake up nauseated??

I have been waking up in the middle of the night nauseated. I almost feel like im dreaming it and tthen I wake up lik oops nope not a dream. Idk y or what to do for it. I try "going to the bathroom" but that doesn't seam to help and then its like I just lay there for hours waiting for it to pass. Anyone??

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 8:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is called morning sickness and despite the name can happen at any time of day or night.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• keep crackers bedside and wake up to eat a couple before getting up. when I was pregnant i only got nausea during the afternoons after my heavy lunch.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I did. I only got nauseous if I let my stomach get completely empty for too long, so morning was the worst. I often kept some crackers or box of granola bars in our room so I could eat something quickly if I felt sick. It usually helped, but sometimes I got sick anyway.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thanks ladies, I figured it was a form of morning sickness but dang. Lol. I said to my husband the 1st time I thhoughy it was the flu because of how suddenly and the fact that it woke me up at 3am.
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Oh and I am definitely going to try the cracker gronola bar ideas! Thanks again!
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sometimes I'll wake up nauseous still and I'm almost 27 weeks. I usually drink a cup of sprite and it helps.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Is it strange to be that far along and experience it because im 26 weeks!
    randibosin

Comment by randibosin (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Try making yourself a cup of ginger tea too... herbal tea with fresh ginger ;)...
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010