After giving birth, do you like/feel comfortable to have a bunch of ppl at home?

i mean whenyou jus got out the hospital and you are so sore and hurt, specially if youhad c- section, i honestly hate that!!! afte my baby i just wanna see my mom and mother in law there

shantee32

Asked by shantee32 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• i did not at all feel comfortable with alot of people around most of the time i just wanted to tell them to get out
    lil_mama_07_08

Answer by lil_mama_07_08 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• My son was a c-section birth and in the hospital I was fine with people visiting but when I got home I just wanted to be with my husband and the baby. I didn't even want my roommate around. I think it's a nesting thing.

With my daughter I gave birth to her at home. I was OK with people comming over so long as it was only one or two and they didn't stay for long. We didn't have a roommate at the time and my husband was out to sea so I guess I was OK because I needed some adult company.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• god yes. i loved it. look, in my famiy, you have a baby, the family descends and does all the housework, cooking, cleaning, all you have to do is care for the baby and, incredibly, they'll even volunteer to change the diapers. its a great thing. lol.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Having Visitors is the BEST thing you can get..... lol. They can help you with the housework, cleaning, cooking, shopping, change diapers and let you sleep!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is so frustrating!! You feel and look like CRAP the last thing you want is a bunch of people in your house. It was really bad after giving birth to my 1st baby and we learned with the 2nd baby to start screening visitors right away lol!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I let my mom come over and my mother and law but... its my house. People came by and my husband opened the door and told them that the baby and I were sleeping and it wasn't a good time, call us later. They got the idea.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2008