is it possible??

I have someone very close to me going threw alot of stuff....her husband was doing drugs so she left with the 3 girls while prego wit honly boy...she moved back in with her parents have been there for almost 2 yrs....her & DH have tried working things out threw counseling from the pastor of th church....pastor is a female & has accepted gifts from DH while DW was having son....she not only accepted gifts but money as well knowing he is not taking care of his family....While DW was havng baby pastor called DH asking for money....is it possible that pastor is trying to take advantage of DH downfall??? there is alot to this story this is just the tip of it...Pastor has asked my DF to leave the church since then and still contacting DH is this wrong of the pastor??

hiswifey0725

Asked by hiswifey0725 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is called spiritual abuse. Your husband is being controlled and manipulated and possible being blackmailed. First of the female pastor should not be counseling your husband alone at all.. its just wrong on all counts . I can tell what spirit right off the bat that is operating in this.... I will not share on here for obvious reasons but I will need to advise you to get counsel else where.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My first thought is that she is sleeping with him.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Very wrong!

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I agree, that is abuse on all sorts of levels.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• wrong?? outrageous!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My first thoughts were as Obby's ... It's very wrong...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It doesn't sound right at all...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yep..it sounds adulterous, on the surface, and manipulative at the core. wrong on all counts.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't think they allowed to ask for money like that. The church is supposed to help out of service.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yeah wrong
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 9:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2010