What was the neatest birthday party you have ever attended?

My daughter's 5th birthday is coming up and I want to do something big for this special birthday. It is in December so it will have to be in doors. Looking for some unique ideas. Got any??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well when my son turned 5 we did the whole chuck e cheese thing and it was great!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Do not like Chuck E. Cheese type of party. Kids have a great time, but their is not the interaction. The kids get coins and go their own way.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• how about a bouncy place or the bowling alley skating rings a children musuem it hard not knowing whats in your area...
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We've had lots of different indoor parties but the best was the space party. I got a bunch of cheap plastic tableclothes and covered the dining room walls and windows in them. Then I hung stars and planets (made with posterboard and painted with glow in the dark paint) from the ceiling. Handed out glow sticks to the kids as they entered the house. They spent most of the party in the dining room playing with the glow sticks. We also made paper plate spaceships (put two together) and the kids decorated them with markers and crayons. Then we had them toss the spaceships into a "black hole" (a box with a circle cut out). We've tried, but so far, the kids say we haven't topped the space party yet... I think it was the glow sticks.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I've been to a "Tea Party" held at a local tea house that was amazing, the girls were given hats, and gloves or they wore their own, they were served with nice tea sets, and had so much fun.

I also went to a "makeover" party that a mom did at her house. they gathered up "dress up" clothes for the girls to pick from, The mom went to Big Lots and the Dollar store, and put together a makeup bag for each girl with eyeshadows, blush, lipgloss, nail polish, and then the girls had a makeover done by the mom and a couple of helpers including, hair make-up and nails, dressed up, had their picture taken, and had a "fancy" dinner.

The make up bags and a framed photo were their favors.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I never had awesome party I went to
    Jennifer_236

Answer by Jennifer_236 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010