What "sign" makes the best lover ...and why?

For those who follow their horoscope...which signs (I'm referring to men) make the best lovers and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Sagittarius.. because that's what my SO is! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Every sign makes the best lover to another specific sign. For instance Pisces makes the best lover for a scorpio, but a picses would be a shitty lover for a gemini.

So, what is your sign?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My DH is a Libra. He is very romantic in bed, moves slow at the beginning making you feel like you're the most beautiful, feminine woman in the world. My ex husband was a capricorn....and although he could get wild & kinky....he was very selfish in bed. My previous boyfriends waere a tuarus's...neither of my taurus experiences were that great....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Scorpio, that's what Hubby is, I'm a Virgo. We great chemistry, and he's a great lover!! I don't know who goes with who,lol... I know we work great together!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Have* great chemistry...
    MrsLeftlane

• It's not about the best lover, it's about the most compatible sign for you.  I'm Virgo and my dh is Capricorn and we are very compatible.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sagittarius.. because that's what my SO is! lol <---- I have to agree My husband is to
    Jennifer_236

Answer by Jennifer_236 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010