Who has Cablevision and is aggravated?

We've had Cablevision for quite a few years now (there's not much offered in our area service-wise). I'm not aggravated in particular about losing channel 5 and 9, but I'm aggravated in general over losing YET ANOTHER channel. In the past year, we've lost food network and HGTV (neither I watch but still), then channel 7, now 5 and 9. We pay a lot of money (like anyone who has Cablevision does) and they keep taking these channels from us temporarily! Then you order a pay-per-view and it freezes and doesn't let you watch it (that's happened FOUR times this year alone). Is it wrong to ask what we pay for?! They should at least give us a credit towards our balance for all this hassle....

SweetPieMama24

Asked by SweetPieMama24 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have Dish Network---it is great!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2010