When did you/are you going to wash all your baby stuff and get stuff ready before your baby is born?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would wash stuff as I got it. I also just use all free and clear it works just as well as dreft but isn't expensive.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I washed bedding, blankets, and a few newborn clothes around 35 to 36 weeks. If I had done it much earlier I'd have felt like I needed to wash it again to make it fresh.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• around 6 months pregnant i set everything up and washed everything! then it just sat in the drawers and waited! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I got most of it done a few weeks before I was due.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I washed it all in Dreft about a month before my due date which was after my baby shower. Then I packed my bag and my baby's bag for the hospital at the same time.
    Aemelia

Answer by Aemelia at 10:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It was about a month before each baby was born.  I used Ivory Snow.  Does anyone remember that?

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 10:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I washed everything at I got it. It was all done and put away by my due date. We use Sun free and clear and it super cheap compared to most other brands. You can get it at big lots for 3 bucks. This is what our pedi recommended.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I did it about 6 weeks before i was due. I had my shower then and i cant stand things out of place so when my shower was done i washed everything and put it where it belonged :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 11:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• When I felt like nesting.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Before my son was born, I washed everything in fragrance free detergent (I didn't get the Dreft though cuz it was ridiculously expensive, I used All Free & Clear). After a few times, I started to mix his stuff in with ours. Now I don't go crazy anymore.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2010