Do ever see people driving around with their children in the car with no car seat or seat belt?

I swear I see it all the time!! The other day I saw this guy drive by that had a little girl in the front seat (no seat belt) and a toddler jumping around in the back, btw he was stopped right next to me so I had a good view. I couldn't believe my eyes. This was in kind of a bad area, and if I wasn't afraid that he would shoot me or something I would have started screaming at him.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ye.. and it pisses me off!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Is car seat safety not general knowledge? Because I thought it was.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes! My hubby saw a man take a baby out of the front seat. He just had him seatbelted in the passenger seat. He couldn't have been more than a year old!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes, and it makes me wonder why in the world they are not pulled over! Shouldn't that fall under child endangerment?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• IMO yes it is absolutely child endangerment!!
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No car seats or seat belts on kids make me crazy. They need to be seated in the car.
    Bubbles120

Answer by Bubbles120 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yes bad judgment call
    mg25

Answer by mg25 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes I do.... now I will admit to the occasional non-carseat usage for trips to the convenience store at the end of our road (you don't hit the highway and it is like ten houses down) and I even feel that is stupid when I do it. But my kids ride in the front (5 & 3) and use the "big girl" seatbelt.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No, I probably haven't really looked for it either.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yes, it is sad...

Especially now a days, there are alot more cars on the road.

You should have took down his plates and called the cops.... Shame on him.... :(
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010