How often are you seriously hit on?

no matter the age of the men/women ~ single or married ?

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 10:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Like...never.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Never
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• not at all.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• 38 single.
    Just to set the record straight I have dated diffrent ethics but at least once a week, and it is usually spanish, or african american men. They try to talk to me, or say beautiful, really strange.

My previous relationships have been with Puerto Rican men, but for some reason, caucasion men never really hit on me. They look but don't hit on me, it is a big joke between my self and my friends!!!!

Right now I don't want to bother, just focusing on my self and my kids...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• About once a year, some complete social maladapt will slime on up and attempt to engage me in a "conversation" the purpose of which is subtly-yet-transparently to determine the willingness I might have to Go Where No Chick Has Gone Before, throw a bag over his head and touch his giblets. The "conversations" always start out with Social Maladapt asking a question such as "What's YOUR favorite spaghetti sauce?" and quickly degenerate into blatant left-hand staring to see if I'm wearing a ring (I don't wear one even though I'm married), then because I'm not wearing a ring they sidle in closer and start asking questions about movies and music because some article they read in Social Maladapt Magazine said chicks dig that. Within seven minutes they ask me out to some highly questionable activity, such as a monster truck rally, and when I say "No sorry, I'm married" they wander away sadly like Charlie Brown.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• a bit i try not to let it get to me.. its annoying
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 10:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• never, his hand will be cut off his body if he wants to try :D
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I am hit on a few times a month and the funny thing is I am always with DH or my children and they still hit on me...and I am oblivious to it...DH always points it out and I am in denial...He said it is because I am sexy and irresitable and they cant help themselves and that is why he grabbed me up as soon as he could...LOL...what a card...I love him so much LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Never
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• quite often... I am italian and my SO is black and it's like when another black man sees us together he will wink at me or something, or even if I am going in to get gas somewhere a guy is staring me down! so yah quite often
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010