I want to find work at home jobs. Where can I find one?

anony-mous

Asked by anony-mous at 10:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a Blog full of ideas at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thank you m-avi. That is what I was looking for. I found a lot of interesting things. I will read it all when I have time!
    anony-mous

Comment by anony-mous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You should ask yourself if you want a Job or a business. Businesses do have start up costs (usually minimal) . Jobs sometimes want you to pay for a back ground check! which can equal out to the same price as starting your own business. So if you are tired of working for other people a business is for you if you want the security of working for a company then a job is for you. Do a Call center search or telecommuting job search. Places like West@home, alpine access and arise to name a few offer legit at home call center work.

Latrisha
    www.internetceomoms.com/Latrisha
    tisha1030

Answer by tisha1030 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Look into becoming a Juice Plus Rep. You have the opportunity to help others while earning a decint income. You share Juice Plus with people and the company pretty much does the rest. www.welovejuiceplus.com for product info and www.juiceplusvirtualoffice.com for business info. It's worth looking into. Contact me if you have any questions. This company is 100% legit. I have been with them for a year and it's the best job I've ever had.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Check the job boards for telecommuting jobs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Check out the Telecommuting Moms folder over at   www.wahm.com Good luck in your search!

~Linda

http://LindasHomeCareer.com

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 1:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Ardyss International; Home of the Body Magic shaper which will allow you to lose up to 3 sizes in 10 minutes without diet, exercise, pills, or cosmetic surgery. I have personally used the Body Magic for a little over a year and I have went from a size 16 to a size 8.

I have several friends who are distributors of Ardyss International and they are doing so well with their business. Ardyss has developed a proven method to guide distributors and their new business to success. With our life changing products, exceptional distributor training, motivated leaders, and technological advances, the Ardyss system makes it easy for you to start today.

For more information on Ardyss International's products and membership options go to the following site: www.ardysslife.com/pinnacle1
    dreswifey05

Answer by dreswifey05 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Looking for a Job Check out our list of jobs:-)
    Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Good luck finding an actual, legit work from home job.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2010