Does your hubby ride ATV´s?

My husband does, and he always gets home hurting. His body which was perfectly fine before he took on this sport, is all beat up and his shoulder has since dislocated, he also rides a motor cycle which he feel off, and its just crazy, and I dont know why he does this to his body, but he says he loves it soo much.. Idk, I guess I just have to deal and be ready to give massages when he gets home..

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• hahaha, we both ride. We do it together actually. But we are careful, because we have to work and care for kids!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes he does. I find them fun too, just not when he's driving (he is a bit too crazy for me)...lol
    battisarah

Answer by battisarah at 11:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We go Wheelin in our Giant Jeep,lol... It's closed in, we climb huge rocks, and run through mud, all the while comfortable in our seats with the stereo on, and heat or a/c depending on the weather... It's so much fun, but so much more comfortable than riding on a 4 wheeler,or dirt bike.. You still get out into nature on the trails, I get out take pics, and get lots of exercise walking up the trails to video him... Our kids go along and have a blast!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Lol. He plans on teaching me because he says its soo much fun and that I would enjoy it, but when he gets home every night from doing it, I tell him there is no way I am learning. But maybe I will try it since you gals say its fun. Lol! Do you have your own ATV´s? We have been looking for one for me and ive seen some pink ones I like..
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wow, you seem to have it all figured out kerp...LMAO Out here in MN everyone owns one. We use them for hunting and fishing and out on the farms.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No....he is a grown up. ATV's are expensive and they are dangerous and they are for little boys in big macho bodies who haven't learned to be mature.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2010