Advice on Finding a Home

My husband and I and our two dogs, have just lost our home to foreclosure, we have to be out in three weeks but we have nowhere to go. Our credit scores have gone from great to poor so finding an apartment to take us, is proving almost impossible even though my husband is now back at work. Please can anyone offer us some advice on what we can do. We have no family or friends in this country that can help us and we are desperate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Depends on what type of city you live in I think. Where we live now everyone run your credit before renting to you. Where we are from they don't do that. A lot of people list on craigslist now and you may can find something on there that they will rent w/o all the red tape. Chances are if you live in a place where they are big on credit your husband may have to commute more because you may only be able to find something out of the city limits. Good Luck!
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 11:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Here are some tips. After Foreclosure Guide to Housing: It Ain’t Easy

I do wish you luck.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2010