Erased BBT temps?!?!?!

My son erased My BBT temp from the thermometer this morning...now what do I do I have been Up for a while and normally wait til after everything settles down to log it and somehow he found my thermometer and once you tun it on it auto erases that days temp. So should I nap and temp again or do I just skip today?

quila_sunrise

Asked by quila_sunrise at 11:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd just skip today, as long as your not missing days at a time, an occasional missed temperature shouldn't be the end all. I'm assuming you're TTC? Are you checking other signs of fertility as well? BBT is only going to let you know you ovulated after the fact anyway =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would skip today as you would actually need to sleep for a few hours uninterrupted before taking your temp for today again and it would not coincide with the other temps that you are taking in the morning (I assume you take your BBT before you get up each am?).
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 11:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Also, you're supposed to take your BBT at about the same time every day, so I'd say skip it today and just keep going. If you're charting online, the programs usually just put a dotted line between yesterday's and tomorrow's temps to fill in the blank.
    Sirrah98

Answer by Sirrah98 at 3:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2010