hmmm hubby problems

so hubby tells me he no longer wants to be with me well he lets me go three days thinking he no longer wants to be with me i asked him if we could try to make it work on the first day he tells me no well i was crying and all the emotions that go with something hard like this well he tells me on the 3rd night he did not mean it and wanted to teach me a leasson he asked how i felt when i thought i was the only one that wanted to make it work and the after all said and done he says there are alot of ladys that would like to be with him and i should be lucky to be with him WTF why would someone do something like that he says he loves me but that is not love so my question is how can someone be so messed up in the head they think its ok to do this oh i forgot to put we were fighting thats why he did this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• That is a pretty insensitive thing to do.............

Answer by older at 11:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wow, I'm thinking some couples counseling needs to be sought soon. That was a very harsh, insensitive way to make a point.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Maybe you need some time apart from him so he can realise if he really wants to be with you or not.. he shouldnt be spiteful especially in that context. That was a horrible thing to do. I hope you make your decision soon. goodluck
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wow, machismo much?! I'd remind him that it's a lot easier for a woman to find someone else than a man. Power of the 'p' and all. Do a trial separation. I got sick of my husband talking to women online so I just quick talking to him or having any sort of contact with him for like a month, and he was freaking out. I changed phone #, blocked and deleted him on social networking sites and email/messenger. Don't know what you got, till it's gone I guess.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Maybe you hurt him in some way or made him feel that same way..Maybe he really did just want to show you how you made him feel..I know it was a hurtful thing for him to do and it shouldn't have been done like that..But maybe that was his way of trying to make you see him in a way you haven't in a while..Maybe he did it for your attention..There could be many reason as to why he did that..But my advice to you if you want to make it work is forgive and move forward building nothing but postives in both your lives...
    carterclan02

Answer by carterclan02 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Maybe he feels like you take him for granted.......still his method was extreme. I don't know how I would deal with that. Counseling does sound like a great idea.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would say couples therapy or something along those lines. That is not normal, the only other men I know of who have pulled any crap similar to that are mentally ill, one is a sociopath, he thinks he is the greatest thing and does everything for himself, he manipulates others to get his way and cares nothing for anyone else.
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 12:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He needs to grow up. This is not an adult way of dealing with his problems. I agree with the ladies above, some marital counseling would be in order here.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• MY MAN DOES THAT QUIT OFTEN WHEN EVER HE GETS MAD AT ME , HE'LL LEAVE ,THEN CALL ME AND SAY HE'S DONE, THE NEXT DAY HE'LL COME BACK HOME AS IF IT WERE NOTHING, I TOLD HIM THE LAST TIME HE DOES THAT WE WILL BE DONE AND YOU CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO GET YOUR THINGS...WE HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND 14YRS OF BEING TOGETHER ME AND THE KIDS DON'T DESERVE THAT, HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH HIS FEELING WHEN WE HAVE AN ARGUMENT, LEAVING AND RUNNING FROM THE PROBLEM JUST MAKES IT WORSE.
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010