what is the right time to get a flu shot can you get one when you already have flu?

lifesaver9

Asked by lifesaver9 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• no you can't get it if you already have the flu

it's best to get it now, the pharmacies are all offering clinics to get them. you should get it before flu season hits.
    Anonymous

• pfft.
    Anonymous

• I think that your supposed to get the flu shot before you get the flu. I do know that you aren't supposed to be sick when you get one though. I grew up around the health feild so I'm pretty sure about this.
    SamiK22

Answer by SamiK22 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• The flu shot is actually really bad for you and do you even know what they put in that crap? I could go on and on about why it is bad. Or why the government is making so much money off of it. Google the dangers of the flu shot. You willl be amazed at the facts.
    Anonymous

• The "right time" to get one is before you get the flu. And you shouldn't get any inoculation when you're sick, ever, at all.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2008