What could this mean?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the last day of my last period (October 18th). It was really good and we kinda "lost ourselves" in the moment, and he ejaculated (sp?) inside me. I was still bleeding a very very very tiny bit. Ever since then I've been getting little cramps in my abdomen, and I've been noticing some secrections that have a slight red tint. I've also had less energy than usual, and I've been kinda moody. What going on?? Am I thinking too much???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• just wait till ur next period
    Anonymous

• lol your probably thinking too much. unles you have really really screwed up cycles, you can't get pg on your period. if you don't want to get pg, I recommend using a reliable birth control method instead of pulling out.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You wiil find out if your pregnant sooner or later..9 months later if you wait that long

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You CAN get PG on your period, it's just less likely. Google it. I read a whole bunch on it a while back because I was in the same situation... but we were trying. IT didn't work though. Like I said, it's less likely, but it CAN happen.
    Jabrw0ke

Answer by Jabrw0ke at 9:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008