Best place for candy bargains.

So I'm volunteering for a group that's doing some activities for a local elementary school. As I've been told, about 60% of the kids at this school are living in homeless shelters. On Friday we're going to be having a Fall party for the 3rd graders, and we've been collecting money to go buy Halloween candy to give to the kids (those that come here will go Trick-or-Treating around the cubicles, and they'll get to take ALL the candy back to the school and it gets passed out to all the students). So I know that there are about 250 students at the school, so far I've got $40 donated to buy them candy/treats/etc.

Where would you guys recommend going (has to be local, don't have time to buy online and wait for shipping) to get the best bang for the buck on candy/treats?

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 12:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• In our area, CVS pharmacy is running some awesome sales on candy

Answer by missanc at 12:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Any dollar store...

Answer by older at 12:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Dollar store, check wal mart to see if they are running any good candy ads (they carry huge bags of candy)
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Oh and Costco is good if you have a card or Sam's Club
    SophiaofLight