i have frozen chicken breasts what can i do with them ? anyone have good recipes?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• bbq them, bake them, chicken salad, tacos, oh man i could go on and on
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I just thawed some, cut it up in chuncks, sprinkled it with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt & pepper, then i cooked it in some butter & threw it over some lettuce with some ceasar dressing. It was a yummy lunch!

You can do lots of things. You can leave it whole & spice it up like i did & do grilled chicken sandwiches. Add some avocado & bacon, & you have a bitchin sandwich. You can do burrito's, fried chicken, chicken soup, chicken parm, chicken alfredo. Go to Allrecipes.com, they have everything on that site & all the recipes have ratings & comments.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• my fave right now is chicken and stuffing bake. cook stuffing on the stove according to directions. Place chicken in baking dish, surround the chicken with the stuffing, then top each breast with a slice of swiss cheese, then top the whole thing with cream of mushroom soup, bake about 40 minutes at 350
    YUMM!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• or dice it, brown it in a skillet with mix veggies and oyster sauce and make a delicious stir fry!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I make something similar cassie_kellison :) I cook the stuffing and chicken.. Place the stuffing in a baking dish. Spread the chicken over top of it. Pour some chicken gravy over top of it.. Top with broccoli, then place slices of american cheese on top on the broccoli and bake until the cheese is melted! Soo good.
    But the possibilities are like endless with chicken, lol. You can make spanish rice w/ chicken. Chicken noodle soup.. I could go on for days, but check out www.allrecipes.com and you can find some great recipes. Just click the ingredient tab and type in chicken and Im sure youll find tons of recipes. Be sure to read the user comment following the recipes as they are very helpful :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I will throw them in a glass pan while still frozen, pour lemon juice over them and then sprinkle them with lemon pepper seasoning, cover the pan in foil put a couple holes in the top and bake.
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 12:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010