Had a tubal ligation in 2006 and I'm having wierd stuff going on with body, coud I be pregnant? adult content

Breast were sore to touch and when I take bra off. started 1 week after last period but now seem to be better after 2 days of this month period which stopped after 2 days. I have always been a 5-7 day girl with old stuff on 7th day to 9th. and it just stopped after really a day and a half......what is going on....anybody know whats going on? Still having cramps but nothing else.

lechnermomof4

Asked by lechnermomof4 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• um how about taking a test? We're not psychic.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i would go to the doctor and see what they say
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would take a test to see. Than I would go see your dr. Plus, the body changes with age. Good luck
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Contact your doctor!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• obviously tht would be the first thing i would do...and yes already done tht...and it was negative...at that time...not asking for phychics...just another mothers opinion....not trying to say the problem is only pregnancy...henceforth the question of does anyone know what could be going on...I got 2 uterus 3 tubes half a cervics and 4 kids...just asking a simple question...not looking for sarcasim...I get enough of that with my teenagers...if you cannot answer with a little maturity please don't answer..
    lechnermomof4

Comment by lechnermomof4 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would call the doctor.. It could be a number of things, including the small chance of pregnancy but it could be hormones too..
    Beanna4406

Answer by Beanna4406 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• my last comment was for gulfcoastmom4...to the rest of you thx a bunch that was my thought too...just sometimes need a little mother to mother conformation...lol...ya'll know what i'm talking bout..heehee...honesty33... your right body definately changes with age...hahahaa
    lechnermomof4

Comment by lechnermomof4 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Tubal ligation is not 100% - there is still the possibility of getting pregnant, but unfortunately the chance of ectopic pregnancy goes up drastically. If you're worried and had a neg test, there's no harm in calling your doc/gyn and getting checked out.
    Anonymous

• so yesterday it stopped till 3p. then started for awhile and by the next change it was hardly anything at all again....little bit this morning...soooo crazzy..anyway called the OB and cannot get in until JANUARY....so wat do yall think bout another test while still slightly going on the period.....is that a crazzy idea?
    lechnermomof4

Comment by lechnermomof4 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2010