10 month old sleeping problems

So my daughter is now 10 months old... Before I could lay her down in her bed with some music, and a fan (to drown out noise) and she'd go right to sleep. Two weeks ago she got this horrible stomach bug that is going around. For three days I babied her and she slept on me for every nap. Now everytime I go to put her in her bed she throws a horrible fit... How can I get her back on schedule, and sleeping in her crib???

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 12:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry to say but you kinda messed up. She now knows that she can sleep on you. You are going to have to let her CIO or keep letting her sleep on you. Try staying in the room with her until she falls asleep. Maybe read a book with a nightlight until she sleeps. Then slowing move each night towards the door until you can just put her down and leave the room.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Can you cuddle her until she gets drowsy and put her down? You might have to let her CIO at that point. But it might only take one or two times.
    Anonymous