Why fake it?

I mean whats the point in that? So he thinks you're enjoying it when you're not? Why not just let him know you are not enjoying it and change it?

gulfcoastmom4

Asked by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Somtimes you're tired and just want to get it over with?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I only fake it if i didnt want to do it in the first place but i know he is not going to back down and keep trying to get me in the mood....so I just do it and fake it so I can go to bed.
    Anonymous

• I AGREE! If your doin somethin wrong, Im gonna tell you the RIGHT thing to do! ;)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I can honestly say I have never once faked it... If he can't get the job done, I'm surely not going to let him think he is...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm with you.

I can't think of a reason to fake it.. lol

If my husband is under the impression that I like and enjoy what's going on. Then that's what he's going to keep doing. Why in the world, would I actively encourage him to keep doing something that I'm not enjoying..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• LOL! @ Shanna. I think there are many reasons why women fake. It could be to make their husband hurry up, it could be because don't want their husbands to feel inadequate, It could be because she has never had an orgasm & has to fake it & is too embarrassed to admit it. I have dome it before with my ex...and yes, it was to "hurry him up". When you tell a guy you're going to cum....it usually makes them cum too. Great way to get things over with.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• OP here, Can't he tell you're faking though? I know mine would know if I was faking it or not.
    gulfcoastmom4

Comment by gulfcoastmom4 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sometimes its about giving his ego a boost.

This is no different than telling someone that they do not look fat when they ask if they've gained a few pounds.

I don't fake with SO but did with my XH (it was easier than explaining for the 1000th time why he isn't doing it for me). I don't have a need to with SO nor would I if I didn't get off.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I so agree with you! I would much rather complain than fake!

Answer by older at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sabrina, I couldn't have said it better myself.
    I, too, will not fake an orgasm. I've even corrected dh when he thought I had one and didn't. Not to be mean but just to be honest.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010