Bride to be needing to lose weight..

How do I lose weight when my fiance eats nothing but junk food, and I don't want to cook 2 different meals every night?

angelarmy21

Asked by angelarmy21 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You cook 1 meal, and he eats it or he doesn't.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Decide whether you want to lose the weight or not.. If you do, then you will be willing to do whatever it takes to lose it. Maintain a healthy diet and exercise.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• cook one healthy meal and if he doesn't want to starve or cook his own he'll eat it!
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 12:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• U cook one healthy thing for dinner and that's it. If he really loves u he would want to help u to lose the weight. Is he over weight?? U can message me,we'll talk.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Fix yourself smaller portions, just eat about half of what you usually would at each meal and exercise daily, and if not daily, atleast 4x per week. And cut out snacking and late night snacking, even if he still does it you will need to have a little bit of self control (Im doing the same and its hard, lol) But I have lost 20 lbs so far. GL! And congrats on your engagement!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I guess if you're only making one meal, then he's going to start eating alot healthier!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I guess I should mention that I do cook alot healthier, and alot more health consciously as well. You can still make a great meal, and have it be healthy.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i wouldnt even cook meals...i would tell him to fend for himself. Tell him you are on a mission to squeeze your ass into your dream dress. Eat special k for dinner every night 6pm. no soda. water and green t
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i am trying to loose weight to and i was told to do the flat belly diet and my hubby loves that diet meal plan because it is things eatin in moderation so smaller portions and dont have to shock the hole family
    cheekychihuahua

Answer by cheekychihuahua at 12:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It is crazy fixing 2 meals. get off to a good start. Fix one healthy meal you both can enjoy
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010