problems in a relationship

i have alot of problems with my boyfriend i always have to tell him what to do his about to be 18 and he act like a littl one and that gets me mad when i try to talk to him he just say im sorry or he dont talk back to me
what should i do to keep his attention and make him talk back to me and tell me how his feeling or whats running trough his head?

jasmines25mom

Asked by jasmines25mom at 12:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Get ready for a long ride! I've found most men don't really turn into men until they are about 28 =( Then they still remain childish in some ways, especially when they are sick =)
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 12:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hate to break to you, but hes 18. Its gonna be a long while before he grows up (you too from the sound of it). Hopefully you are still in school.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• lol.. he sounds just like my husband..
    ugh its hard.. they usually will only open up if you A scream at them so much to the point you make them so angry they say hurtful things. or B you can just wait till he opens up. I am inpatient and I have to tell him why i am mad. Men are not mindreaders and although it seems obvious to us it isnt to them. and as for the sorrys, my hubby doesnt even say sorry ( usually because he doesnt know why he is sorry and I have overreacted)
    So basically you need to just be patient.. dont snap just tell him what he has done or hasnt done has upset you and you would like him to tell you how you feel about it or if he is unsure as to what has just happened).
    these men are hard to crack but they wil open up over time.. Iv been married for 2 years been together for 5 and he still takes time.
    he is also young too so may not have relationship experience? I was my hubbys first and only GF.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i think it's more like 35 when men grow up...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My SO is 18 and he is the most grown up guy I have ever been with.. so age doesn't matter! But your SO sounds very childish..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• he is its cuz when he used to live with his mom he was the youngest one over there so she used to do everything for him and now there the consecuences not for her but for me yea we are young but im more responsable than him i get fustrated because i have a 3 months old dauqhter and its hard to deal with two babies her and my bf so how im not gonna get mad gulfcoastmom4
    jasmines25mom

Comment by jasmines25mom (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010