Anyone else feel this way?

i am 9 months pregnant and have been having braxton hicks EVERY SINGLE night for the past week.... and I'm tired of it. I've just gotten to the point that i'm literally tired of being pregnant and i'm just getting so aggravated with it! Just wondering if anyone else feels this way

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, we All get to that point where we just want those babies to just pop out!! are you having sex? that also can cause braxton hicks.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Oh I've been tired of being pregnant for weeks now! I don't get BH...but I swear she puts so much pressure on my pelvis and bladder that I literally have to grab things not to fall!!! So, you're not alone...I'm ready for this child to be out!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• No i have not been having sex.... Because of the braxton hicks... and it sucks! lol Cause my doctor keeps telling me to have sex and the baby will be born sooner but I can't because my stomach always cramps up at night. My hubby is getting annoyed because he wants our lil guy to be here as much as i do and he keeps getting disappointed.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• take 2 grams (2000mg) of calcium and make sure you get plenty of fluids...this will help!
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 2:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• same here. I'm ready for it to be over. I was in the er yesterday cause I have been having contractions. I am supposed to be due november 24th. I just moved to a new state 4 days ago. When the er had my doctor fax over my prenatal information, the nurse said that my doc changed my due date and I was never told. I found out at the er that i'm 37 weeks. They said that my contractions are real and they are a minute and a half apart but i'm still not dilating. I'm getting frustrated because I want my lil girl here. My due date is now the 19th. What if I don't dilate? Will they induce me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I know my sister had to have a c-section because she wasn't dilating.... keep us update on what they decide to do about it! And i'm due the 18th :) One day before you! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008