pregnancy test....

what would be the best sensitive pregnancy test to take i took a dollar store test today it was negative an my cycle is due thursday but i have been cramping all last week an i don't cramp a week before my cycle is due.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You can take a first response early response, but even the most sensitive tests may not pick up enough pregnancy hormone until Friday.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Go buy an early pregnancy test and take it tomorrow morning with first morning's urine. If you still feel the results are wrong, wait until after you miss your period to test again or call your doctor and schedule a blood test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would wait until you miss your period. Early sensitive preg tests can also detect chemical pregnancies.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• the dollar store test is one of the most sensitive tests you can take. I know from personal experience. But depending on if your pregnant and how much hcg you are producing it won't show up. Every woman is different and produces the hcg that triggers the test at different times. That's why it's so hard to tell when and if you are actually pregnant. When all said and done any test will be the most sensitive depending on how much hcg you have at the time to detect. Depending on how soon you wanna know. The blood test is the most accurate and the soonest you can find out. If your willing to wait take a home pregnancy test. Either way it's up to you. Good luck. Baby dust your way. :)
    HopefulMommy80

Answer by HopefulMommy80 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I like first response but wait (I know its hard and it sucks) until about 3-4 days after your missed period- good luck : )

** sending baby dust your way**
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010