I've decided, this is my month...

I USUALLY don't have any kind of issue getting pregnant. This month, i'm going to REALLY try. I truly want another baby. The DH and I have been having trouble, but we're soulmates, and we'll work through it. Even if we don't, I want to be a mommy again. I have 2 already, and 3 would complete us entirely! I'm excited, even if DH isn't. I know it should be a joint decision, but I don't think he'll ever agree, and honestly, at this point, being a mommy is more important that worrying about his stress level financially. I know it sounds completely selfish, but I just think it's ridiculous that you have to be 'rich' to have a family. So i'm going for it :) Wish me luck!

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh boy, get ready for the bashing.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No, you don't have to be rich, but you DO need to be on the same page as your SO. As long as he's at least agreed to this, then I wish you good luck!
    Try to relax, because focusing too much on it and stressing yourself out can actually suppress ovulation.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• thanks! I know i'll recieve alot of bad comments on this one, I know we have to be on the same page- but he says he WANTS more kids, but he worries financially. They say if you wait until you're financially ready, it'll never happen! And you know what, worst case situation, we split up. I HIGHLY doubt that'll happen. He wouldn't leave me for having his child. And he'd love it just like our others. But if we did, then the child would have a very loving mommy, brother, sister, and family :) I just feel like God is calling me to bring another child into this world. :) I'm happy w/ my decision, regardless of the negative comments I may get!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010