Venting thread: What one thing you wish you could say today?

It's only 9:30 and I've already bitten my tongue 4 times this morning. Write a short (anonymous if you want) letter to someone to tell them that ONE thing that's bugging you today.

I'll start:

"Dear Customer, We have this same discussion at least 2x a week. I am not your customer rep. I don't handle your orders. Please STOP emailing me w/ your order info. All I can do is forward it for you. It would be faster if you sent it to the RIGHT person the first time! Signed, Sincerely Frustrated"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dear Brad,
    I'm so tired of you standing me up! You always say we're going to hang out and then I wait up till midnight waiting for you to get online and you never do! I text you to see if you're ok (because I worry) but you don't answer my texts either. You only want to talk to me when its good for you, what about me? It hurts me so much when you tell me you'll be on and then disappear for hours without saying something came up or anything at all. All I want is a simple "hey, can't get on, talk to you tomorrow". Is that really too much to ask?
    Anonymous

• Dear John and Jane Q Public,
    Rude and interesting are not the same thing.
    Some of us don't appreciate sitting next to you in waiting rooms while you stink the place up with your smoking habit.
    Some of us care about the earth, and want to run you over when we see you throw garbage out the car window.
    Some of us don't swear like sailors in front of our children and would appreciate it if you kept a lid on your foul mouth when around other peoples children.
    Take a bath, put on some deoderant, brush the 3 teeth you have left in your head and stop coughing and sneezing all over the place. If you are sick keep your funky ass home! Stop shopping in pajama's, have some self respect. Get some sort of education and get a freakin job! Stop walking the streets causing trouble, selling drugs and God know what else.
    Anonymous

• Dear Lottery,

I wish I had the exact numbers you are going to reveal in your next drawing.

I promise that I won't spend it ALL on myself and my family. I have big plans for many deserving groups and causes and I vow to help them in their endeavors.

Hubby works very hard and I'd love to take some of the heavy weight off his shoulders. I'll help schools, animals, sick children, the environment, and medical research, among others. And, I'd love to see Europe.

So, if you could be so kind as to share your plans with me, I'd be eternally grateful!

Thank you!!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 1:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Dear Jon,
    I really wish that you would have gotten me flowers or a present for my birthday. I know you can afford it, and your excuse of "Oh, I was going to get you flowers but I was too tired when I got off work" just isn't cutting it... And I really wish that you would spend more time at home. I know that my kids aren't yours, but if you want to be my husband, that means your going to be stepdad... If your not ready for that, than you need to tell me and stop pretending...

Dear Mom and Dad,
    I know that you are looking for someone to comfort you and telling you that what you are doing is right, and it probably is. But this is your divorce, I shouldn't have to be in the middle of it. And it isn't my choice so stop asking me what IO think...
    Beanna4406

Answer by Beanna4406 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Dear Baby Daddy,
    Be prepared for the fight of your life!

Sincerely, One Pissed Off Momma
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Dear Joe,

You're a sociopath and the biggest liar I have ever met. You are disgusting and borderline psychotic and you played me and were trying to play others at the same time. I know you lied about everything, and not just what you think I know. I hope your wife finds out.
    Anonymous

• PS - I hope your d*ck falls off.
    Anonymous

• Dear Mr Rude
    Thank you for not holding the door for me. You saw I had my hands full and let the door shut in my face.

meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010