similar experiences with answers only

Okay so I'm on a 33 day cycle and my lmp was sep 6th I was due for it again oct 9 but oct 6,7,8 I was spotting , later on oct 9 I had nothing, and oct 10 some heavy cramping and spotting and that. Lasted 30 min then after that nothing for. A couple days and then until. Now on and off spotting light, dark, clots, cramping, extreme nausea though. And I was sexualy active around ovulation time, didn't wear protection just used withdrawl method, I don't have my gyn appntment till the 3rd of nov and 3 negative tests last weekend so any similar experiences? What could be the cause?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Health

• Stress maybe? I always had normal periods and then recently my last period got all sorts of whacky, told my gyno about it when i went in for my pap and she just chalked it up to stress.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Probably stress, relax all will be okay =)
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 1:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• How old are you?  Your age is an important factor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• 16
    elliebaby

Answer by elliebaby at 1:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• wait til appointment
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 1:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hmm, the only thing I can think of for someone your age is a miscarriage.  Definitely mention it to your doctor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010