Could my baby b teething at 3 mo.?

He slobing, and trying to eat his fist. Also when i put my finger in his mouth and rub his gums he stop fussing

Trea26

Asked by Trea26 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it could happen
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I don't know if he is teething but my baby is 2 months and she is slobering and blowing bubbles and trying to suck on her fist. i would ask his doctor.
    genuinely_real

Answer by genuinely_real at 9:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yes, very rare but she very well may be. My son had his first tooth at 5 months. All other teeth came in around 9 months later. I wanted to make sure my son was comfortable and since he was too young for meds, I moistened a damp wash cloth and put it in the freezer and gave it to him after an hours time. It seemed to do the trick without hurting his sensitive gums. Every baby is different. A mommy knows what sooths the best. Good Luck!
    mommaleen

Answer by mommaleen at 10:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It's very possible! My son got his 1st 2 bottom teeth at 4.5 months old. They took forever to come in too. Its sounds to me like he's teething. Get ready for some fun nights mama!
    LilCsMommy

Answer by LilCsMommy at 10:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My son is doing the same thing sometimes he will eat on his fist until he does off or the collar of his shirt and he will be 3 months on 11/2.
    QTMom80

Answer by QTMom80 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Absolutely he could be teething an most likely is! My daughter is 4 months now an is doing the same thing, She will chew on whatever she can get in her mouth!
    pudinangel

Answer by pudinangel at 6:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2008