• In the Spotlight:

Who else besides me vote against marriage between same sex people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• im for it.
    Anonymous

• I support all gay rights, especially the right to have all the same rights as heterosexual married couples. It's a civil rights issue. So no, I don't agree with you.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I voted against it.
    Anonymous

• I vote against it. I'm a firm believer in the Bible which says that marriage is between a man and a woman.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Answered at 8:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 by: MarlyeGirl
    I vote against it. I'm a firm believer in the Bible which says that marriage is between a man and a woman.

ditto. i agree completely
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

ditto2. i agree completely
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• me, i don't think god made mistakes and made people to be with the same sex. so why go against what god has set. gay people choose to be that way not that god made them that way. they really feel and think that but it doesn't make it true. what they do is there business but i don't think we should send our kids mix signals by allowing this to be acceptable. it's not. media plays that sex with the same sex is ok and also seems to be glorified. that needs to stop if i can vote to stop that that is my part.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• if they want to get married let them.

what most people are using for their basis on if they are against it is religion which should be kept out of laws.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Why should YOUR views about a god YOU believe in affect someone else's rights? It shouldn't. Everyone is supposed to have equal rights in this country. I support everyone's right to marry whomever they choose.
    Anonymous

• i support equal rights for all. i'm voting "yes" for gay marriage.
    Anonymous