Undercooked Chicken... Pregnant?!?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I got take out from a japanese resturant, and I grabbed a bite to see if the chicken was cold and it was extra chewy so I spit it out and there was a little pink in the middle and than looked at it again after I was done eating and there was like spots of blood, I'm totally grossed out... I did examined all the other pieces they were cooked but that one wasn't. The rest was even a little dry. As long as I didn't digest the food, I can't really get sick from it can I?
Does all undercooked meats contain listeria or what's the deal with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it can. don't worry your self to death with it though. if you get food poisoning type symptoms (lots of puking) call the doc.
    Anonymous

• yeah i wouldn't worry about it unless you start getting sick.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• All the above and I wouldnt go to that restrant again lol
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• under cooked chicken is a no no for anyone..like the others have said, i wouldn't worry unless you start puking your guts up..but i would complain to the resturaunt i bought the food from.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• your body was designed to handle little things like this here and there. this is why you have a liver. you will be perfectly fine. just continue as normal and don't stress out
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 2:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2008