Should I get my carpet cleaned now? Or wait until after the holidays?

I am a real neat freak and we just had our 12 year old daughters birthday party at our house. There are some spots on the carpet that drive me crazy just looking at them! But with the holidays right around the corner, Im wondering if I should just let it ride out.

RandaRosie

Asked by RandaRosie at 1:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I always clean mine once in the spring and once in the fall. And of course touch up spots olng the way.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• wow just WOW
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If you are going to have a lot of people over for the holidays then I would wait that way you wont have to do it again. But if it bothers you then do it now. I mainly just do spot cleaning and the whole thing in the spring and in the fall.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would say clean them now, so that they're nice for when guests visit for the Holidays.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would just use like resolve and go around and do the spots that need to be done.Otherwise I would till after the holiday.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• When I had carpet, it was cleaned several times a yr ... Spring cleaning, before and after Holidays in the Fall/Winter...
    It helped with odor from our 4 kitties, and all the foot traffic...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Spot clean now. Total clean after the holidays.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 4:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Do a spot cleaning and then get it cleaned after the holidays
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Spot cleaning never even crossed my mind, since I just always get the whole carpet cleaned. But I think I will do the spot cleaning and then do the entire carpet after the holidays. Awesome suggestions ladies!! <3
    RandaRosie

Comment by RandaRosie (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010