pregnancy, question? anwser please xoxo.

hello everyone!
so i belive i had sex when i was ovulating, my last period was the 8th of October, i had sex the 23rd, 24th, and the 20th. are my chances high? when should i test?

SteffMareci

Asked by SteffMareci at 1:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• After you're first missed period I would test.
    Jezzeria

Answer by Jezzeria at 1:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• test when you miss your period...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If you have regular, 28 day cycles, then yes, you do have a chance of being pregnant. I would wait until AFTER you missed your period to test, just to give it enough time to build up the hCG in your bloodstream... Good luck!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If you have 28 day cycles and the first day of your last period was the 8th I'll make these assumptions

Period starts 10/8 = Cycle Day 1
    If your luteal phase is 14 days Ovulation would occur on on Cycle day 14 or 10/22

If you did in fact ovulate on the 22nd the 23rd and 24th would be too late, but the 20th could have done it.

BUT not everyone ovulates on cycle day 14 I have gotten positive Ovulation kits and temp spikes indicating I ovulated of cycle days 16 and 18 before.

I would say you have a fair chance of being pregnant ESPECIALLY if you have something closer to maybe a 29 or 30 day cycle OR ovulate on CD 16 or 18 rather than CD 14.

Good luck and test after you miss your period. It will make sure your HCG concentration is at detectable levels in your urine.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• well i was having cramps like i do when i ovulate. i did one of those little test online the when are you ovulating, and it said i was. soo im kinda confuced ha
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Online things are a load of rap. Your best bet it to either go to the doctors in the next week get a blood test done or just wait for a missed period
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• very true. but i know my cramps are a load of crap :) haha. idk im not sure ill see what happens.
    SteffMareci

Comment by SteffMareci (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Test one week after your missed period. I got a pregnancy test that was positive when I was just 5 weeks pregnant, at conception you are technically considered 2 weeks already.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 6:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If you get a clear blue or (not sure of the other name) you can test as soon as 5 days before your missed period ... but i suggest waiting till maybe 3 days before! But if you want ... you may want to wait till your period date if missed!
    brittneyk86

Answer by brittneyk86 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010