Could I still be pregnant?

I had ovarian cysts in the past which found out might possibly been missdiagnosed since they didn't do an ultrasound. But here is the issue. I had a misscarriage bout 6 years ago which lasted roughly 7 weeks. My boyfriend and i have been trying to conceive for awhile and we have been together for 10 years now. I started a fertility calender the middle of august and have been watching. Sept 19th I started my period which usually lasts 5 days and did. Beginning of October I started having all the symptoms of pregnancy from morning sickness to fatigue. October 19th i spotted brown then for three days it was light pink and dried up early on the 23rd. We don't know if that was implantation or what. A few weeks ago i took a pregnancy test and had a faint positive. The calender said to test on the 25th because of my cycle and it came up negetive. Could I still be pregnant or what? please help I don't need hateful comments.

HopefulMommy80

Asked by HopefulMommy80 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you could. Go to the doctor for a blood test.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• hmm, i would just go to the ob i guess since the hpt are not being consistant. gl......hope you are!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yes i think you could be... i would get into your ob and get a blood test! goodluck! =)
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would call your ob and ask for a blood test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• blood test is best way to go, Good Luck!
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 4:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would go ahead and do a blood test from the OB. Best of luck!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 6:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thank you to all who left comments. I went to the doctor today and was in fact pregnant but found out more than expected. They did the blood test and a urine test. Blood test was good and urine test came back neg. With the blood test they found out that I was pregnant because I still had some hormones but it was extremly low due to having a misscarriage I was unaware of. I also had some kind of UTI (urinary tract Infection). Not sure what kind though because it wasent the kind that you get from too much caffene or anything otherwise I would have noticed because I have had them before and usually catch it in time. They put me on a liquid diet for till stomach pain goes away then I can have solids. Funny part is Im not allowed to have sex until it goes away either. Im on medication now to help. They are still undetermined what really is going on so they sent off for more tests and I get results back in 3 days.
    HopefulMommy80

Comment by HopefulMommy80 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• When we find out the results and everything is back to normal were gonna try again to get pregnant. Not going to give up. Atleast this time we will know what caused it and will be able to fix the problem so this wont happen again and we can have a successful full turm pregnancy. Baby dust to all and good luck.
    HopefulMommy80

Comment by HopefulMommy80 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010