How long does breast milk stay in your breasts',if you feed for 2months? And would it make a differance if you got them pierced when the child was 5months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• Well, Everyone's different about drying up. My daughter is almost 4 and I am still producing colostrum (only when I squeeze them to try to get it out, and it takes a minute or two). I also have mine pierced and it didn't come out or anything because they don't pierce through your milk glands.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• each woman is different. some will dry up quick, some will dry out slower. as for peircings, i have no idea
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• can you be a little more clear about what you are asking.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• If you are nursing you can not get anything pierced or tattooed. They ask you before hand if you are nursing.

If you are asking that you stopped bf at 2 months and then 3 months later you wanted to get them pierced....then you can....
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have pierced nipples and I would deffiently wait until they dry out before you pierce them.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008