BAD Day/Month

I am going crazy every October something HUGE comes up and empties out savings account for the past 5 years (I got very sick and put in ICU for a week, Son was born, Mom got sick and hospitalized for 2 weeks while I housed and cared for my 4 younger siblings, my daughter was born 10 weeks early and in NICU for 33 days, and this year my husbands car sied and it is unfixable and pretty much a driveway decoration) I cannot deal with this. I stay at home and LOVE it and my husband works at a job that is going nowhere fast! If I go get a job I would only bearble to work when he is home or one check would go straight to child care...I can't talk to him about it because he seems to not care or worry about it and all I want to do is cry, which he then gets mad at because I should be able to deal with these things...I just can't take it anymore!
Just needed to vent I was hoping it would make me feel better =) does this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is fun & games for you wow lol Just take it a day at a time if you have computer sign up for some classes at college you can do on line take your mind somewhere better for a little while and that may help improve your future
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I know you know things just happen in life that is out of our control. As long as you financially bounce back from these events. You all should be fine. Hope you start feeling better soon:)

Answer by louise2 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• aww sorry your having such hard times... GL momma I am having trials and tribulations too!
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Ha I don't know why this posted as anon but I have a BA in Political science and sociology and am a published researcher...so I do not feel like I need to go to college to improve my future...my DH is in college now which is our main everyday struggle...we just live without some things...like eating out (helps us maintain a good weight though!). We always bounce back and then dread the upcoming October =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 3:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010